The objective of the project is enhancing the human rights monitoring and protection in Moldova by empowering Human rights defenders (HRDs) to operate in a safe and enabling environment, in compliance with their full rights and freedoms.
– Monitoring cases against HRDs in need and provide assistance, including legal assistance, when needed;
– Advocacy before national and international institutions for HRDs in need;
– Trainings and capacity building for the HRDs regarding the standards on protection of the HRD rights, on international fair trial standards, standards on the environment protection; on behavior in risk situations etc.;
– Monitoring and promotion of an enabling legal framework for the non-commercial organizations and HRDs.
– Project launch event;
– It Security training for Human Rights Defenders;
– Practical guide for Human Rights Defenders when they are detained (link);