– To facilitate a better understanding of the act of justice in general and indirectly to discuss the ethical dilemmas faced by judges portrayed in a series of films;
– To initiate discussions on the ethical standards existing in the judiciary of the Republic of Moldova by addressing both professionals and young professionals in training;
– Launching debates on why it is important not only to adopt appropriate laws but also to ensure that judges and legal professionals have their own ethical standards and values;
– To clarify the importance of ethical standards and values in the practice of the legal profession.
– Organising screenings for a series of short films “Kijken in de ziel” (lit. “Looking into the soul – about the profession of judge”) produced by a Dutch journalist, Coen Verbraak, for the Superior Council of Magistracy (SCM) and the Superior Council of Prosecutors (SCP) and its Colleges, National Institute of Justice (NJI) auditors and law students, followed by debates with invited experts.