General objective: The project purpose is to improve rule of law and accountability of the justice system in Moldova via active civil society oversight and participation in decision-making processes.
– Build the capacities of Moldovan NGOs and youth organizations to proactively oversee policies, legislative initiatives and other reforms in the justice sector, as well as to monitor and report potential corruption, corrupt practices and institutional abuses in government;
– Identify, train, and engage a critical mass of Moldovan professionals, students, and citizens in order to gradually empower them to become civic activists in monitoring the justice sector reforms, including courts, prosecutors, lawyers, anticorruption and relevant legislation.
– Monitoring of anticorruption reform initiatives and reactions;
– Monitoring of key appointments in the prosecution service and National Integrity Authority;
– Monitoring of high profile corruption cases;
– Anticorruption training for NGOs and journalists and mentoring;
– Assistance to investigative journalists;
– LRCM monitoring the activity of the Superior Council of Prosecutors;
– Organize meetings for judges, prosecutors, lawyers and students with experts to discuss the problems in reforming justice system and combating corruption;
– Conduct public lectures with students from Cahul and Balti Universities;
– Conduct a summer school for students on justice, anticorruption and human rights;
– Production and dissemination of anticorruption video-clips;
– Production and dissemination of rule of law and anticorruption infographics;
– Survey among legal specialists about justice reform and fight against corruption.
–Analytical note: Confidence in the justice system of the Republic of Moldova in 2001-2018 Trends and determinants
– (RU) Аналитическая записка: Доверие к системе правосудия Республики Молдова в 2001-2018 гг. Тенденции и детерминанты
– Position Paper: The Anti-corruption Prosecution Office should investigate only high-level corruption
– Analysis of the Strategy for the recovery of the funds misappropriated from the banking system of the Republic of Moldova
– Инфографик//(RU) Инспектор по неподкупности и его деятельность
– Infographic//Integrity inspectors and their duties
– Инфографик (Ru) Что следует знать о свидетельстве о неподкупности?
– Infographic// What should we know about integrity certificate?
– Infographic// Guilty pleas in cases of high-level corruption or how some civil servants get away from cases of high-level corruption
– Infographic// Fair Justice or Selective Justice? Case study. Cases of Filat, Platon and Shor