Support Integrity and Anticorruption efforts in Moldova through active civil society oversight
9/04/2020 - 8/04/2022
United States Department of State / Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
The project’s objective is to improve anticorruption policies and promote transparent and accountable operation of state anticorruption agencies.
- Monitoring and reacting to legislative initiatives and public policies in the field of integrity and anticorruption
- Monitoring, analyzing and publicly report on cases of high-level corruption
- Monitoring the activity and efficiency of National Integrity Authority
- Monitoring and evaluation of the integrity inspectors’ activity. Assessment of integrity inspectors' practice related to assets, conflicts of interest and incompatibilities verification of the high-level officials.
- Research and publicly present an analysis on judicial practice concerning integrity issues and sanctions in corruption cases
- Monitoring the activity and efficiency of Superior Council of Prosecutors
- Advocacy and alternative shadow reporting to relevant international mechanisms evaluating the Republic of Moldova (ex. GRECO, UPR, UNCAC).
- Survey among legal specialists about justice reform and fight against corruption.
- Organizing events for the legal professionals „Sharing experience with internationals on Integrity and Anticorruption”
- Advocacy campaign to change the legal framework and practice on declaring assets and property