- Improving legislation on the registration and operation of CSOs and advocacy for improving civil society participation in decision-making at the level of the Parliament;
- Monitoring of the appointments/elections in the judiciary self-administration bodies and of appointments and promotions of judges;
- Analyzing the justice reform initiatives, judicial practice and their impact on the society;
- Identifying strategic cases for litigation before the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR);
- Monitoring and promoting effective execution of ECtHR judgments by Moldova;
- Delivering seminars for judges, lawyers, & prosecutors on ECtHR jurisprudence;
- Advocacy for the amendment of the legal framework for ensuing equality and non-discrimination;
- Advocacy for strengthening the national non-discrimination mechanism;
- Public reactions on problematic initiatives concerning justice and human rights;
- Strengthening the institutional capacity of LRCM to react promptly to initiatives within the area of expertise;
- Strengthening cooperation between LRCM and its partners, including mass-media.
Project factcheet in English for 2016-2020.
Project factsheet in Romanian for 2016-2020 .
Project factsheet in Russian for 2016-2020.
Romanian Project Info Sheet
Russian Project Info Sheet
English Project Info Sheet