This is an institutional support project aimed at LRCM development being channelled towards implementation of the following two main directions:
1. Strengthening of LRCM institutional capacity:
- improvement of internal procedures and organizational governance;
- increase of visibility;
- modernization of financial management;
- strengthening the team.
2. Support to LRCM core activities:
- evaluation of the system of selection and promotion of judges via gender equality dimension;
- organization of Annual Forums on Justice and Anti-corruption;
- strategic litigation at the European Court of Human Rights and at the local level;
- organization of summer schools for students on “Applied Democracy”;
- organization of public lectures for students on rule of law, justice and human rights;
- professional development of lawyers and journalists in the field of freedom of expression.