Promoting an enabling environment for civil society organizations by promoting legal reforms and advocacy.
6/12/2018 - 30/09/2016
United States Agency for International Development (USAID) within the Moldova Partnerships for Sustainable Civil Society Program, implemented by FHI 360
MDL 2.079,112 (FHI360 - MDL 1.890,000, LRCM contribution - MDL 189.112)
- To promote improvements to the core legal framework regulating the functioning of Civil society organizations;
- To promote new legal provisions for ensuring fiscal and financial sustainability of Civil society organizations;
- To promote mechanisms for effective Civil society organizations’ participation in decision-making processes;
- To strengthen the institutional sustainability of CRJ.
- Advocacy and participation in drafting amendments to the Law on Public Associations;
- Advocacy and participation in drafting regulations for the implementation of Law 2% and monitor its application;
- Advocacy and participation in drafting amendments to the Tax Code;
- Promote revenue generating strategies for the Civil society organizations;
- Advocacy and preparing proposals for ensuring effective participation of the Civil society organizations in the decision-making process;
- Cooperation with NGO Council and other Civil society organizations;
- Training the LRCM staff;
- Draft and disseminate two LRCM newsletters;
- Draft the annual LRCM activity report.