Contributing to justice reform and respect of human rights in Moldova
1/12/2013 - 31/03/2015
East-European Foundation (from assistance provided by SIDA and DANIDA)
To strengthen institutional capacity and sustainability of the LRCM and contribute to the improvement of responsibility and efficiency of the justice system and respect of human right in Moldova
- LRCM has strong visibility, management, fundraising capacities and human resources;
- Efficient implementation of Justice Sector Reform Strategy (JSRS);
- A better application of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) standards in Moldova.
- Draft the communication strategy of the LRCM;
- Create and maintain a new web-page of the LRCM;
- Create and disseminate the LRCM Newsletter;
- Organize annual planning and evaluation of staff;
- Trainings for the LRCM personnel;
- Advocacy for the proper implementation of the JSRS;
- Annual briefings on the main trends in reforming the Moldovan judiciary;
- Reactions in case of legislative initiatives contrary to European standards;
- Training of lawyers on ECHR and reporting on execution of the judgments of the European Court of Human Rights by Moldova.