The overall objective of the project is to ensure the effective implementation of human rights in Moldova.
- Better compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) by specialists;;
- Improved national human rights monitoring mechanisms;
- Improved human rights laws and practices;
- Increasing public awareness of human rights and the rule of law.
- Training specialists on ECHR standards;
- Publication of the analysis of the work of the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR);
- Video tutorials on ECtHR standards and procedures;
- Monitoring and advocacy for effective parliamentary oversight of the execution of ECtHR judgments;
- Communications and advocacy to the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe;
- Development of legal opinions and public reactions on initiatives, legislation and deficient practices affecting human rights;
- Mobilising NGOs and development partners in grave human rights situations.
- Strategic human rights litigation;
- Public lectures on the rule of law, justice and human rights;
- Production and dissemination of information materials on human rights and the rule of law.