Promoting the rule of law and contributing to strengthen the integrity system in Moldova
1/10/2018 - 31/12/2019
The Embassy of the Netherlands
- Increased interest among active citizens and local CSOs on breaches of human rights, democracy and the rule of law in Moldova with the focus on justice sector and anti-corruption;
- Awareness raising among the journalists, students and legal specialists to demand for judicial independence;
- Engage a critical mass of Moldovan professionals to get inspiration from prominent experts.
- Build capacities of the integrity inspectors to proper investigate the assets and interests of civil servants.
- Organize debates for the interested public and active local CSOs;
- Movie screening and debates for journalists, students and legal specialists;
- A three days conference in Romania for representatives of the legal professions focusing on rule of law;
- Organize capacity building for integrity inspectors with foreign experts (in Romania and Moldova).